Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Amber's Review - My Horizontal Life: A Collection of One-Night Stands


Title: My Horizontal Life: A Collection of One-Night Stands 
Author: Chelsea Handler
Genre: Chick-lit
Format: Paperback or E-book
Rating: 3.5 Stars


I was looking for something new to read and stumbled across this on the Barnes and Noble list. Since it was on sale I decided to give it a read.
I never really knew anything about Chelsea Handler or her life but the short stories in this book are hilarious. Although the title implies that the book is full of sexual content I found it to be relatively clean and enjoyable.
It starts off with Chelsea as a little girl and follows her in the mischief she continues to get into as an adult. After following Chelsea through years of guys and one-night stands she finally realizes that maybe there is more to life than this.



No comments:

Post a Comment